New Zealand Accommodation
New Zealand is a beautiful country, full of diverse and amazing scenery and attractions! With so much to see and do, you'll want to be able to find and book the perfect accommodation that is just right for you. Wherever you want to stay in New Zealand, whether in a luxurious resort in a main city location, a friendly bed and breakfast tucked away in a cosy town, or a remote camping ground nestled beneath the mountains, there is truly something for everyone.
Many NZ accommodations can provide unique facilities, and cover niche market trends, such as disabled accommodation and glamping. Some places to stay are child friendly providing stair rails, playgrounds, kids toys and other facilities tailored towards children, and others can cater to pets as well as owners. Some accommodations are gay friendly, and others target people with specific interests such as artwork.
Book New Zealand Accommodation
When looking to book accommodation in New Zealand there are a couple ways you can do this:
1: Browse our Growing Accommodation Directory
2: You can choose to book directly with a certain accommodation, such as:
- Almyra Waterfront Lodge - Nelson boutique accommodation located on the beautiful Kina Peninsula. This stunning luxury accommodation offers your choice of a 2 bedroom self contained apartment for 4 people, or a 1 bedroom self contained apartment for 2 people and a lovely bed and breakfast suite for 2 people.
- The Pillars Retreat - a luxury Taupo bed and breakfast, rated #1 Small Hotel in New Zealand and #2 Small Hotel in the World. Nestled in a rural location overlooking Lake Taupo, this country style manor offers organic breakfasts, eco-friendly practices, and luxurious accommodation.
- Wharewaka Lodge - providing absolute lakefront accommodation in Taupo with eco friendly lodgings and bed and breakfast.
- Mandy's Accommodation - providing Otago Central Rail Trail accommodation with a range of ensuite motel units, including 1 disabled unit, and a self contained 3 bedroom cottage.
3: You can browse through a comprehensive Accommodation Directory, such as:
- New Zealand Tourism Guide - listing thousands of New Zealand accommodation providers, along with hundreds of other tourism businesses around New Zealand. You can browse by area and type of acccommodation, and book directly with those accommodations offering an online booking service.
- New Zealand Accommodation Guide - a dedicated Accommodation in New Zealand directory allowing you to search by area and type of accommodation.
Current Date & Time: May 25 2019, 3:27 pm
Did you Know?
New Zealand has three official languages: English, Māori and New Zealand Sign Language.