Mobile gambling revolutionizing the Kiwi gambling industry
Kiwis have always been known to be avid gamblers and sports fans. Right from tennis, football, rugby to cricket, the country follows almost every single sport in the world. The excitement in the country was unparalleled during the recently concluded Cricket World Cup!
Talk to any Kiwi cricket fan and s/he’ll tell you about the thrill of watching New Zealand getting the better of India in the semi-finals and then taking the final against England to the very last ball, eventually losing in a very unfortunate manner.
This passion for sport is very much comparable to gambling activity in the country too. New Zealand has extremely liberal gambling laws and going by the statistics, 4/5 of all the Kiwis indulge in some form of betting. If you’re a Kiwi and have always loved casino games, you can spice things up even further by transitioning from local pokies to exciting online casino games. Online casino platforms like Euro Palace and others are really revolutionising this space today.
The craze for online gambling in New Zealand
Online sports betting and casinos are rapidly changing the gambling landscape of New Zealand today. This doesn’t come as a surprise considering the fact that New Zealand enjoys the highest Internet penetration in the entire world. The statistics reveal that 89% of New Zealanders used Internet last year (2018). Furthermore, online casinos provide a wide range of gaming options and far more convenience compared to the brick-and-mortar establishments.
Please note, it’s absolutely legal to play at overseas online casinos or bet with overseas sports betting portals from inside New Zealand. As more and more people in the country are using mobile phones nowadays, playing at such platforms has become extremely easy.
Online casino play
Here is how you can go about playing at an online casino from New Zealand:
- Locate a reputed and licensed online casino which is based overseas, but offers its services to New Zealanders. Make sure that the casino is licensed by a recognised authority, preferably in UK or Malta jurisdictions.
- Go through various testimonials and reviews related to that casino on independent gambling forums. Check what everyone is saying about them and if there are any cases of unresolved complaints.
- The best online casinos offer attractive welcome bonuses to new players. These bonuses are offered in both no deposit as well as deposit scenarios. Please make sure that you go through the terms and conditions associated with these bonuses.
- In addition, the casino should be powered by some well-known supplier of online casino games. For instance, Microgaming is one such supplier that offers reliable casino games and is well known for delivering record jackpot pay outs. The casino should also be able to provide round-the-clock technical as well as general support to the players.
- Last but not the least, make sure that the casino offers a payment option workable for you. A reputed online casino will allow New Zealand dollars for both deposits and withdrawals.