Websites for Businesses in New Zealand
New Zealand is a productive, modern and technologically advanced country. In fact, in 2018, around 89% of the population of New Zealand are active internet users1. That means, that almost 90% of your customers are online today, tomorrow, the next day - in fact all the time! They are searching for services and businesses in New Zealand, browsing products they can buy, watching videos on YouTube, and scrolling through posts on Facebook. If you're business is not on the web, you are missing out!
Get Your Business a Website
If you're wondering why you need a website for your business, and knowing that 90% of New Zealanders are active on the internet is not enough, here are some more reasons you might want to consider getting a website for your business today.
- Visibility - people don't use the White or Yellow Pages anymore to look for businesses, services and products in New Zealand, they look online.
- Recognition - if your business is online, you will get noticed, recognised and remembered.
- Contact Details - Even if you don't sell products online, people will still turn to the internet as their first port-of-call for finding your contact details. If they don't find you, they'll find someone else.
- Sharing - The internet is all about sharing! If you're business has a website, people will find it and link to it, sharing your business for free!
- It's Expected - People expect you to have a website. Just like you're expected to have a business card.
- It's Like a Modern Shop Window - You might not have a physical store - or maybe you do - either way, your website is like a shop window for your business. This is who we are, what we do and how you can get in touch with us.
Get your Business on Social Media
Having a website for your business is a great start, but you also need to be on social media. Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram - all your customers are waiting for you on social media!
Widely used in New Zealand, Facebook and YouTube are perhaps the two most popular social media channels in New Zealand. It can be hard learning how to market your business using social media, but if you take it one step at a time, you'll start seeing your following increasing and with it your business.
Current Date & Time: January 21 2019, 6:38 pm
Did you Know?
Baldwin Street, in Dunedin, is the world’s steepest street. The road has a gradient of 1 in 2.86 at its steepest section, a 38 per cent grade.